Application & Registration Policy
Applies to all KCTFO Website, Cloud, Social Media platforms
The Kings Counsel & Trust (KCT) Family Office (KCTFO) and its KCT Family Members desire to work with servant leadership that is above reproach.
Our mission is simple … provide unwavering support to the Kingdom Family of Faith coming up, sending forth, and/or stepping out.
We accomplish this by using a net that works … a global social exchange platform that connects the right people, at the right time to the right opportunities enabling them to be more productive, successful and significant in their endeavors. Our registered users (human “Principals”) are the most basic of the KCTFO Community (effectively “Friends of the Family”) share their professional identities; engage with their connectivity of relationships, exchange knowledge, experiential insight, and explore collaborative opportunities together that wouldn’t otherwise be possible on an individual basis.
We believe that our concierge service allows our KCT Family Members and Friends of the Family to effectively shine in their gifts and talents and achieve their full potential. The cornerstone of our existence is the Kingdom Family of Faith and the love of our neighbors as ourselves, for without it, the KCT Family Office would not exist.
Important Note: You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted. Your registration information is non-transferable. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your username. To protect against unauthorized access to your account, be sure to log out when you finish using the site. Do not disclose your password to any third party. If you believe your account or password has been compromised, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify KCT immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security of which you become aware.
WARNING: Any person and/or institution and/or agent and/or agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA also using or monitoring this website, cloud, or any of its social media platforms, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any content contained herein. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against any living human being with regard to this website, cloud, or any of its social media platforms and contents therein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to any relationship of your affiliation, direction, supervision, or control. The contents of this website, cloud, or any of its social media platforms are private, by invitation only, legally privileged, and confidential in nature without a demonstrative need to know. Requests will only be granted with the express prior written consent of KCT, which may be approved or denied at its sole discretion. The violation of our personal privacy and/or the rights to peaceably assemble, speak, exercise our faith in ministry, and/or to petition government for a redress of grievances is punishable by law.
Due to matters imposed on the marketplace KCTFO may require a criminal background check on individuals who hold certain leadership positions dealing in one or more matters that are affected and/or regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Patriot Acts, FATCA, legal or tax issues and/or other security matters, as the case may be. With your acknowledgment below, you authorize KCTFO and their respective agent affiliates to solicit background information relative to a criminal record history.
“I authorize, without reservation, any person, agency or other entity contacted by KCTFO or their agents to furnish the above mentioned information. I release KCTFO their respective employees and agents, all persons, agencies and entities providing information or reports about me from any and all liability arising out of the release of any such information or reports. I hereby attest the information listed on this application is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.”
Conflicts of Interest
Kings Counsel & Trust, LLC (KCT), managing trustee FBO the KCT Family Office (the “KCTFO”) has represented and continues to represent many different individual, partnership, corporate and other organizational clients with various interests in numerous commercial activities and industries (KCT is the common denominator to all Family Members, Friends of the Family, affiliates, and other related third-parties, collectively “KCTFO Relationships”). Accordingly, it is possible that during the course of a relationship with KCTFO that you may enter into agreement with one or more of these KCTFO Relationships, whether present or future. If such an arrangement were to arise, and when KCT becomes aware of the same, you and those other parties involved will be promptly notified as to the potential conflict of interest.
Therefore, KCT reserves the right to maintain a position of limited liability with respect to any arrangements between a Principal and other third parties, potentially “red flag agreements” more particularly described in the document, KCTFO Policy - Why we say ‘No’ to Legalism … and you should too. KCT offers no partiality. KCT may withdraw from active representation of both a Principal and its affiliations if deemed to be professionally appropriate until conflicts or adverse conditions have been satisfactorily resolved by both the Principal and other third parties.
It is possible, as previously stated, that during the course of this Relationship, certain third-party services may be sponsored, recommended, and/or introduced by KCTFO (e.g. valuation services, market studies, professional retainers, etc.). The Principal acknowledges that such third-party fees or premium services are not included. The Principal further acknowledges that KCT may also receive certain Sponsorship Rewards from Sharing the Good News more particularly described and distributed according to the KCTFO 10-90 Honor Code or assigned according to the current KCTFO Strategic Philanthropy Policies.
We encourage transparency in all our relationships. It is further acknowledged:
- KCTFO may reward certain Volunteers (or their charitable assigns) according to the KCTFO 10-90 Honor Code. Only licensed third-party intermediaries may receive compensation according to current KCTFO Strategic Philanthropy Policies.
- No legal advice, accounting services, investment advice, tax planning, real estate agency, or other services requiring licensure are offered by KCTFO, which its affiliates may or may not have.
- Important Note: No compensation is required from you for any KCTFO supplementary “Volunteer” service, provided you also serve in an unlicensed, fiduciary capacity remaining as an advisor to management, and/or its board of directors, typically averaging no more than 1 to 3 hours per week for up to one year of service, during which time will not engage in any services in which they have a financial interest without disclosure of this Conflict of Interest. No third-party “finder” agreement is required by you to register with KCTFO.
- It is understood that incidental expenses and third-party fees may apply for reference material, research, software, tech-support, due diligence, printing, premium services, professional retainers and/or other miscellaneous items as required to pursue a specific opportunity (i.e. updating a third-party valuation/appraisal to secure a loan). In such cases, these expenses are typically disclosed in advance and may be deductible or credited at closing arrangements. You reserve the right to approve/disapprove accordingly. In the interim, you are sufficiently financially solvent to handle these incidentals.
- In the event a greater degree of service is necessary, a work-for-hire arrangement, or some other third-party contractual arrangement is required, you must work out such details with the referred KCT Family Member. KCTFO cannot negotiate and/or represent both parties due to the aforementioned Conflicts of Interest. Please be advised that this ministry may receive grants, donations or other honorable “rewards” from one or more KCT Family Member(s) when retained by you for their services.
- Success is not contingent on the implementation of any, all or none of the counsel provided, as matters frequently take a course that cannot be predicted. KCTFO offers no guarantees, only love and support.
Request for “Counsel” Release
“Through the course of a KCTFO Relationship, I may request various concierge/advisory services (“Counsel”). I agree to cooperate should I be selected to participate in surveys designed to evaluate the services of KCTFO, and to benefit local/regional economic development, and social or environmental sustainability studies. I understand that during the course of our relationship together I may receive various communications from KCTFO or its affiliates.”